An envelope.

Generic

Main Sidekick
Administrator
Event Manager
Faction Lead
Early Supporter
Aug 6, 2020
While walking through the outlands, you come across an old mail truck. Desperate to find comfort in old memories, you decide to look through some of the mail. You pick up an envelope with the date 28/4/2001, you open up the envelope to find a small medallion with a phoenix on it and a letter. You stuff the medallion in your pocket, and then quickly look through the letter...​

Дорогой Адрик,

Мне очень жаль, что я так долго писал еще одно письмо. В последнее время жизнь в колледже была довольно сложной, с экзаменами и прочим. С гордостью сообщаю вам, что я прошел курс творческого письма! Профессор сказал, что у меня один из самых уникальных умов, которые он когда-либо читал. Я воспринимаю это как комплимент. Медальон - это то, что я сделала в своем классе ремесел, пожалуйста, берегите его!

Я с нетерпением жду возвращения домой этим летом, я очень скучаю по тебе и маме. Я с нетерпением жду вашего прогресса в нашей маленькой хижине, может, вам тоже стоит построить причал, чтобы мы могли порыбачить.

Я очень тебя люблю и скучаю!
-Владимир

...It is written completely in Russian, so you toss it aside and move onto the next.

Last edited:

Generic

Main Sidekick
Administrator
Event Manager
Faction Lead
Early Supporter
Aug 6, 2020
Dear Adrik,

I am very sorry that it took me so long to write another letter. Life in college has been pretty difficult lately, with exams and stuff. I am proud to inform you that I have passed the creative writing course! The professor said that I have one of the most unique minds he has ever read. I take it as a compliment. The medallion is something I did in my crafts class, please take care of it!

I am looking forward to coming home this summer, I really miss you and my mom. I look forward to your progress in our little hut, maybe you should build a pier too so we can go fishing.

I love you very much and miss you!
-Vladimir

Generic

Main Sidekick
Administrator
Event Manager
Faction Lead
Early Supporter
Aug 6, 2020
Why not write this in-game in a piece of paper and toss it somewhere?
it would make little sense for a pre-war letter to get from Russia to Japan when it’s destination was another Russian city just hours away

• Lancer
Reactions: CJ

Generic

Main Sidekick
Administrator
Event Manager
Faction Lead
Early Supporter
Aug 6, 2020
Why not write this in-game in a piece of paper and toss it somewhere?
also it would provide a solution to my characters internal conflict and thats just not fun